Refreshable braille display
We have started to develop a basic refreshable braille display.
Main goal : build an open hardware with open source driver.
Our prototype is today based on a Arduino mainboard driving proprietary braille cells.
The prototype should provides following elements :
- USB and Bluetooth interfaces
- Braille refreshable cells (any number)
- Joystick and buttons for navigation
- LEDs matrix display for easy development
- Haptic force
- Microcontroller simple code
- BrlTTY and libbraille drivers
- Adapted case
This entry was posted in Hardware
and tagged arduino
. Bookmark the permalink